Join our fun, dynamic work environment in the heart of Tel Aviv’s high-tech area. Together, we’ll use formerly-science fiction technology to reimagine QA for industrial manufacturing and impact a $30 billion market.
Contact us for Job Offers here: email@example.com
Deep Learning Researcher / Engineer
Inspekto is looking for an enthusiastic and creative algorithm developer.
We are taking on very challenging machine-learning tasks – from controlling physical cameras and illuminations, to universal single-shot detectors and accurate 3D homography alignments, to truly unique meta-learners.
We work with top industrial clients who need our product and therefore you will get a chance to make immediate impact. You will join professional, resourceful and fun teams of algo engineers and software engineers, and you will have a team of data annotators to make sure you will have more time to produce rather than cleanse.
Inspekto’s autonomous machine vision technology is simplifying industrial production by converting the long and expensive process of integrating machine vision projects into immediate and easy to deploy generic products, thus enabling manufacturers to gain full control of their production line and the independence to adapt to different processes and needs. Inspekto’s leading product is the S70 – the first autonomous machine vision product – a fully-contained camera system powered by artificial-intelligence which self-adjusts the camera, self-detects the item under device and inspects for defects without any expert configuration required.
This role is a great opportunity to join one of the top computer-vision and machine-learning companies.
- Research, design, and implement supervised and unsupervised ML/DL algorithms
- Bring creative ideas for innovative computer vision algorithms
- Performs coding, configuration, and deployment at production level (meets a high standard, scalable and robust)
- Conduct statistical analysis to understand the data and verify algorithms performances
- Job Requirements
- At least MSc degree in EE/computer science/mathematics/physics or equivalent field from a leading university, or otherwise very impressive achievements creating smart systems based on artificial intelligence
- At least 2 years’ experience developing groundbreaking algorithm creation
- Experience reading and integrating academic research work into production
- Experience in C++/Python/MATLAB languages
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Pytorch or equivalent
- Experience and understanding in classic machine-learning: classification, detection, ensemble methods, neural-networks, training-pipelines
- Experience and understanding in classic computer vision tasks (e.g. image processing, projection, segmentation) and libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and implementation
- Thinking out of the box and problem solver
Supply Chain, Production engineering & Delivery leader
Inspekto, an Industry 4.0 leader in AI based industrial visual inspection systems is looking for a highly qualified Supply Chain, Production engineering, and a Delivery leader for immediate fulfillment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assembly and testing in a multidisciplinary environment involving AI based Machine Vision
- Warehouse routine activities, incoming inspection, deliveries preparation and shipping
- Engineering documentation & processes
- Subcontractors technical guidance
- Engineering models build and special projects
- Customer facing, field related tasks from time to time
Qualifications and skills:
- Linux, Ubuntu basic knowledge, operational processes
- Knowledge with Industrial controllers, Industrial cameras, and networking
- Knowledge in Machine Vision, advantage
- English – high level
- ERP/CRM experience, Oracle Netsuite advantage
- 3 years in customer facing role, advantage
- Willingness to travel overseas from time to time
- Microsoft office tools
- Startup Savvy